Cacao Ceremony /Sound bath
March 22 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm| 40eu
Welcome for Cacao Ceremony and Soundbath.
In this ceremony, we will drink warm cacao. We’ll then journey with the cacao through a combination of breathwork, qi gong, intention setting, connection practices and a soothing sound bath with a gong, crystal bowls, and vocal channeling.
The Cacao seed offers a subtle yet powerful emotional medicine that helps us connect to the heart. When activated through proper ritual, cacao has been known to help move stagnant energy or blocked emotions, inspire creativity, assist in clarity, and help individuals understand their inherent connection to themselves, each other, and the animating spirit of the earth.
– Smudging with palo santo to remove negative energies and impurities.
– Grounding using Guided Meditation.
– Sacred Cacao Ceremony using one of the highest ceremonial grade Mayan Organic Raw Cacao. Hand picked, hand peeled and fair trade.
-Chanting to release, tune in and connect
– Heart Gong Sound Bath
– Sharing circle speaking about our intentions.
– healing movement , elements of Tai Chi
– Voice healing session
– Feel more connection
We will finish workshop with the Gong bath Marta invite you to join us for a deep immersion into Sacred Sound & Vibration. Using Venus planetary and Symphonic gong, Himalayan singing bowls, drums, rattles and a variety of world instruments we produce evocative soundscapes which encourage deep relaxation and meditation whilst restoring positive energy balance for the body, mind & soul.
Lukasz will led us through exercises which will activate and stimulate our whole body system as well as to entertain and integrate with the workshop members.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE CACAO CEREMONY
Because of the variety of cacao, which is significantly more potent, and the amount consumed in the ceremonial dose, there are a couple of contraindications to be aware of:
– Prescription Anti-depressants: Those that use MAO inhibitors to treat depression are contraindicated with chocolate. Check your med’s to see if this is the case. These tend to be less common nowadays.
– Serious Heart Conditions: cacao increases heart rate and is a vasodilator, so be careful if you have a serious heart condition
– Pregnant or breastfeeding: Go with a lower dose as cacao is a stimulant.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE GONG BATH
– Pregnant (first trimester)
– Tinnitus/Menieres/Epilepsy – Any conditions that could be triggered by sound.
– Metal implants/pins/screws/pacemaker – Can resonate the metal and also change rhythm of the pacemaker.
– Anyone with a serious mental health condition.
PREPARATION REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
You will need to avoid caffeine on the day. We also recommend you to follow a fairly simple and alkaline focused diet the day before, and on the day of the ceremony (including avoiding alcohol).
You’ll also need to arrange a quiet, gentle evening for after the event as symptoms of physical and emotional detoxification can arise unique to each individual.
Limited tickets for €40.
Places are limited so early booking is essential. A deposit of €25 will also be required to secure your place at this magical workshop. You can book either via pay pal using my email firstname.lastname@example.org