Cost: 25 Euro
Duration: 1,5 h
Gong Bath -group workshop
– Marta invite you to join us for a deep immersion into Sacred Sound & Vibration.
Using Venus planetary gong, Himalayan singing bowls, drums, rattles and a variety of world instruments we produce evocative soundscapes which encourage deep relaxation and meditation whilst restoring positive energy balance for the body, mind & soul.
The gong speaks to each one of us individually, meeting us wherever we are on our life journey. The variety of sounds and tones produced during a gong bath session are the optimal set of frequencies for that specific listening audience. In fact, even when striking the gong with the same mallet, tempo and firmness, the gong often produces varied and unpredictable sounds.
What’s it like?
It’s like a safe, healthy, Alternative High for some, a creativity boost, a total release of stress, or just a release from your usual busy head space. Pure relaxation, and beautiful space to be in , possibly see colours or visions. A special and incredible Healing experience. Different for everyone, and even different each time!!!
My intention while playing the gong is always for the highest good of all who are present, that the sounds promote healing release stress and that the listener emerges from the experience having a clear mind and wholeness of being.
“If we accept that sound is vibration and we know that vibration touches every part of our physical being, then we understand that sound is heard not only through our ears but through every cell in our bodies. (…)”Sound enters the healing equation from several directions: It may alter cellular functions through energetic effects; it may entrain biological systems to function more homeostatically ; it may calm the mind and therefore the body; or it may have emotional effects, which influence neurotransmitters and neuropeptides, which in turn help to regulate the immune system–the healer within.”
Wear comfortable clothes and bring whatever you need to be relaxed for the meditation (mat, blanket, pillow, water, etc.)
Wellness events in your workplace
We offer highly Effective Wellness Program for Your Team
Achieve a Highly Engaged and Well Performing Workforce.
Our packages :
1. Gong Bath Session 30-60min
2. Voice healing session with Gong Bath -2h
3. Mindfulness meditation with Gong Bath- 1h-1,5h
4. Dynamic meditation with voice healing and Gong Bath – 3,5h
5. ,,INTO THE HAPPINESS ,, –switch of the mind and connect with the body. Join deeply personal and collective healing experience incorporating somatic and sound healing practices, intuitive body intelligence, breathwork, meditation, movement, sound and stillness. This workshop will help you to build a powerful connection that can release daily stress patterns, calm the mind and nourish the body. Half day workshop 4,5h , full day 6,5h or weekend retreat offer.
This sessions are tailored to the group minimum of 8 people .
For more information please contact us http://www.sound-healing.ie/contact/
Potential benefits of Gong Sound Meditation include:
- Calmer and clearer thinking
- Less stress and anxiety
- More effective problem solving capabilities
- Increased learning capacity
- Increased workforce productivity
- More creative and innovative practices
- Restores intrinsic state of balance and relaxation
- Natural euphoric experience
- Stimulates the glandular system to clear and break up any emotional blockages
- Reduces workplace absenteeism
- Minimises risk and injury
- Helps to create a balanced environment
- Creates a happy and more ‘socially connected’ environment
- Brings people together
- Encourages group participation
- Building on workplace engagement, retention and performance outcomes though an experience of focused self-care and relaxation
Current and Past Clients
,,Our recent Gong Bath Meditation with Marta Lyszkiewicz-Toropow from Sound Healing was a real treat for our employees with terrific interest from the start. Marta provided a wonderful introduction to the sound meditation experience which was suitable for all levels. For many participants it was their first Sound Bath meditation and the feedback was overwhelmingly positive. Marta’s beautiful singing voice and warm energy were the perfect accompaniment to the session.It was a pleasure to work with Marta on providing this wellness offering to our studio and tailoring it to our needs. We will be happy to work with her again.,, Kind Regards Health and Wellbeing Committee- Brown Bag Films
Marta facilitated a Sound healing sessions for our organisation’s .We cooperate with her workshops from 2016. We wanted an opportunity for ourselves and our students to pause, reflect and relax at what can be such a busy, stressful time of year. The sound healing sessions with Marta are perfect for this. We lay down on yoga mats with blankets and cushions, Marta facilitated a meditation to start with, she then played a number of musical instruments around the room and over us whilst we lay there. Marta also uses her voice in the session and sings like an angel. The sound healing sessions are an extremely positive, therapeutic experience and we look forward to having Marta back again. Marta is highly professional and experienced in sound healing, and I would highly recommend her to any person or organisation who would like to reduce stress, or promote wellbeing for themselves, their staff or service users.”- Threshold Training Network
Invite Marta to facilitate Sound Healing Journey work at your Retreat or Special Event
For Longer Events and Retreats:
This is the perfect way to kick off your event/retreat in a way that allows the group to come together under Marta’s guidance, to build a sense of trust and openness that will last the whole of your event,
OR to strengthen the trust and togetherness already being fostered within a group that has been together for several hours or several days already,
OR as a grand finale, the perfect way to bring a special event to a big finish!
What you might experience during and after Gong Meditation:
A sense of peace
Spontaneous meditative state
Access to parts of your mind that are usually closed
Feeling refreshed and revitalized
Changes in old patterns of behavior, habits and ways of thinking that no longer serve you and are harmful to your health
Cleansing of negative energy and emotions
Connecting with your higher self
Recover after illness, traumas and invasive medical treatments
Better coping with life’s challenges
Increase in energy flow
Creativity, intuition and motivation
Positive changes to our whole being
Removal of blockages and toxins
Strengthening of immune system
- Pregnancy (not recommended under 3 months, due to unstable nature of any pregnancy during this first trimester).
- Tinnitus/Meniere’s/Epilepsy – any condition which is ‘sound sensitive’ or could be triggered by sound.
- Metal Implants/pins/screws/pacemaker etc. (can resonate the metal and also change rhythm of pacemaker).
- Mental health condition (anyone with a serious Mental Health condition).